Our primary purpose in collecting your personal data is to provide you with the services you requested and those which we believe will optimize your use of the Site. You agree that we may use for personal data for the following purposes:
• For the services or support you request
• To contact you from time to time with critical user or service updates
• To send other messages that are integral to the service we provide on the Site
• To assist people you have done business with.
• To customize, measure and improve our services.
• To promote the services related to the Site or those of the OkayLah.co.uk group and/or our affiliates
• To compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties payment gateways
We may disclose your personal data to enforce our policies, or where we are permitted to do so by applicable law, such as in response to a valid, legally-compliant request by a law enforcement or governmental authority, or in connection with actual or proposed litigation, or to protect our property, people and other rights or interests.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by the Site reduce our vulnerability to security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. We have security measures in place to protect our user database and access to this database is restricted internally. However, it remains each user's responsibility:
• To protect against unauthorized access to your use of the Site
• To ensure no-one else uses the Site while the user's machine is "logged on" to the Site (including by logging on to your machine through a mobile, Wi-Fi or share access connection you are using)
• To log off or exit from Site when not using it; and
• Where relevant, to keep your password or other access information secret. Your password and log in details are personal to you and should not be given to anyone else or used to provide shared access for example over a network; and
• To maintain good internet security. For example if your email account or Facebook account is compromised this could allow access to your account with us if you have given us those details and/or permitted access through those accounts. If your email account is compromised it could be used to ask us to reset a password and gain access to your account with us. You should keep all of your account details secure. If you think that any of your accounts has been compromised you should change your account credentials with us, and in particular make sure any compromised account does not allow access to your account with us. You should also tell us as soon as you can so that we can try to help you keep your account secure and if necessary warn anyone else who could be affected.
Note that, despite the measures taken by us and the third parties we engage, the internet is not secure. As a result others may nevertheless unlawfully intercept or access private transmissions or data.
You can reduce the information cookies collect from your device. An easy way of doing this is often to change the settings in your browser. If you do that you should know that:
(a) your use of the Site may be adversely affected (and possibly entirely prevented),
(c) you may not be presented with advertising that reflects the way that you use our, and other, sites.
We gather and share information concerning the usage of the Site by members and clients with one or more third-party tracking companies for the purpose of reporting statistics. In this connection, some of the pages you visit on our Site use electronic images placed in the web page code, called pixel tags (also called a "clear GIFs" or "Web Beacons") that can serve many of the same purposes as cookies.
Web beacons may be used to track the traffic patterns of users from one page to another in order to maximize web traffic flow.